IT offers technology purchasing services for faculty and staff at UW Bothell. We coordinate purchasing for computers, peripherals, software, camcorders, and much more.
Most technology purchase requests follow this process:
- If necessary, contact IT ahead of time to consult about your needs and determine the best technology solution available
- Place a request for purchase with IT
- IT staff will respond with a recommended specification and cost estimate for your purchase
- Respond with your budget number and written approval (must be from a budget approver)
- IT will coordinate the purchase, paperwork, shipping/receiving, and inventory processes
- IT notifies you when your order is ready to pick up and provides you with all the necessary financial information for budget tracking
If you are ordering technology we support or set up, such as one of our supported computers, then IT will also configure the technology and make arrangements with you for delivery or pickup as soon as it is ready.
Contact us to request consultation or purchase.